designEdit is a robust and modular Content Management System (CMS) designed to effectively and efficiently manage websites and applications. It can not only run a simple website, but fuel a complex web application. Such sites could require complicated data organization, heavy database integration, and offers the site administrator the ability to conduct all necessary content updates.
This CMS provides website administrators with password-protected access to a user-friendly, online dashboard allowing them to update and manage the website.
Some key features include:
- Content editing - uses a full WYSIWYG editor that allows the user to add/update/edit text and images based on pre-programmed styles to maintain the overall branding of the site
- File Manager - upload and store photos, PDF’s, documents, audio, video, etc., for inclusion in the site or cross-publishing purposes
- Multi-user - multiple users can access the system at the same time. Primary administrators are able to assign user access levels (Ex. A CMS user may only have access to a specific page or section rather than to all content and functions)
- Meta tags - Site-wide and page-specific (necessary for SEO)
- Customizable modules - accessible content that meets WCAG, AODA, and Section 508 success criteria
- Additional default, custom modules, plugins and tools as needed
designEdit is a scalable CMS solution that will let your website grow in a clean, efficient, and secure way.